Yes I Am Interested
Step 1 Contact Us
- Let us know that you would like to learn more by contacting a Pharmacy Recruitment Specialist in your region or speaking with your Associate- Owner or District Manager.
- Associate-Owner candidates will have the opportunity to learn about the Associate-Owner concept in more detail, and have a personal dialogue regarding their career goals and aspirations.
Step 2 Meet With Us
- In most circumstances, you will have a series of interviews, starting with a Pharmacy Recruitment Specialist or District Manager. Suitable candidates will move forward and will participate in an in-depth interview with a senior regional representative from Shoppers Drug Mart at which time you will be able to discuss the details of particular opportunities.
Step 3 Training
- If you already work for a Shoppers Drug Mart licensed business, you may be asked to complete the Leadership Excellence and Development Program (LEAD) before being appointed as an Associate-Owner. If you do not work for a Shoppers Drug Mart store, we usually recommend obtaining some Shoppers Drug Mart experience. However, if you are recognized as having the skills to assume the Associate-Owner role, in some circumstances, you may be able to assume the Associate-Owner role and subsequently participate in the Leadership Excellence and Development Program.
Step 4 Ownership & Ongoing Support
- New Associate-Owners also receive a manual with full details of their responsibilities and have a mentor to support their transition into the Associate-Owner role.
- Associate-Owners continue to be supported by a full resource team, including access to Shoppers Drug Mart’s “in-store web” containing volumes of information and resources to support your success!
For further information please contact your local Pharmacy Recruitment Specialist.