You Will Have Our Full Support
As an Associate-Owner, you will be provided with a network of support and services to help you drive growth and profitability.
This support includes:
- Ongoing training programs, both before and after you become an Associate-Owner
- Training programs in business operations
- Operational support
- Store systems
- Loss Prevention
- Human Resources
- Peer Mentorship
- Advertising, Marketing and Merchandising programs
- Regional distribution centres
- Professional and government relations
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Public Relations
Each Associate-Owner is supported by their in-store management team - backed by a large team of operational resources that are available to assist you in all aspects of the business. Your most frequent contact will likely be with your District Manager and your Pharmacy Operations Specialist, both of whom are dedicated to helping your business success and career development. Additionally, there are many other specialized resources to support you, such as those who advise you regarding human resources/employee relations issues, recruitment, store systems, loss prevention, retail accounting, and beyond.
If there is something you need, there is someone to call!
- Female Associates planning a family can count on our support and rely upon our Dispensary Hours Exemption program
- Female Associates having a child can be exempted up to 26 weeks from her dispensary hours commitment (ie: will not be required to do any shifts in the dispensary)
- During the exemption period, the Associate remains actively responsible and accountable for the business
- If taking the exemption, the store business plan will be re-projected based on new profitability levels