Our Analytics team guides us. Innovation is not a foreign concept here. In fact, we thrive on it.
We are a leader in retail and pharmacy. Well-known and convenient, with an extensive store network servicing the needs of Canadians.
We are a Canadian success story of 50 years, created by recognizing needs, building relationships and focusing on doing what’s needed for our patients and customers.
And right now, our Analytics team is taking responsibility to plan our success now and for the future.
With the customer central to everything, we are helping the business discover, plan, and deliver new and innovative opportunities in new channels, partnerships and promotions and continue to analyze and optimize the biggest and strongest loyalty program in Canada, and one of the top loyalty programs globally.
We are looking to increase our customer focus in the business, leverage the unique insights and consult with our internal and external partners. You will get a sense of the big picture here, and a chance to contribute substantially early on.
Success in Analytics at Shoppers Drug Mart is not only about being strong analysts – but it is an opportunity to prove your business sense, develop strong communicative skills and work on high profile programs to drive performance and smart change.
If you’re smart, analytical, willing to take charge, show initiative and understand the importance of communication, we’ll train you on presentation skills, writing and messaging. If you’ve got all that already, you would be an ideal fit for this opportunity.
We offer unique work, and the benefits you would expect from a large corporation, all with a smaller company feel, as well as:
- A high energy and varied workplace that strives for and rewards excellence
- Competitive pay structures, rewarding strong and consistent performance
- A highly customizable benefits plan, including a vacation purchase option
- Peer recognition programs
- Employee discounts on in-store purchases
- Opportunities for skill development and advancement in your work
- Learning and development through our SDM University
- Strong culture of charitable and community involvement
- Unique chance to work with an organization that is committed to improving the health and well being of Canadians
My Shoppers is a phrase that means something here. And that sense of ownership is something we’re pretty proud of.
Whether it’s the choice of careers we have, our franchise Associate Owner concept, the charitable and community initiatives we do, or the people we serve and work with, Shoppers employees find more ways to care about their work, community, customers and patients every day.
At Shoppers, you can find more ways to care about your career. Learn more or apply today.
Find jobs in Analytics